ZEBCARE has developed a rack that can house 4 pieces of DC-96 tanks. The tanks can slide in and out of the rack easily and every tank has an individual water supply and drainage. The ZEBCARE DC-96 rack needs to be connected to an existing zebrafish system, either directly to an existing stand or for example as a benchtop set-up. ZEBCARE can off course make variations to the DC-96 rack, allowing it to fit your particular situation.
R&D Aquatics DC-96 tank allows researchers to house 24 individual fish in a small space during screening, while still allowing fish to have more than 0.2L of water in each compartment. The tank can be equipped with a special stand to place it on standard zebrafish racks of the major suppliers.
Advantages DC-96 holding tanks:
- Tank design mirrors a 96 well plate
- Efficiently housing adult zebrafish (individually or in pairs) during screening procedures.
- Ability to continue feeding during screening procedures
- Continuous supply of freshly filtered water
- Fits on many existing rack systems with little or no modification